- EXTREMELY STABLE and RELIABLE - Solide bed frame from Hansales is the ideal single bed or compact bed for seniors with a comfortable height of 55 cm. It is also excellent as a reliable bedstead for your home as well as for hotels and pensions. Our bed does not creak under load, tested.
- ABSOLUTELY NATURAL - High beds made from 100% premium birch hardwood (such as oak or beech), no cheap pine or MDF. Anti-allergenic. Made for painting, glazing, waxing or oiling, can also remain untreated.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - The wood bed frame comes with illustrated instructions, assembly materials, and tools for installation. The robust Hansales slatted base with 25 solid wood slats is the perfect addition to the bed
- LIFELONG WARRANTY - We are convinced of the quality of our products! The 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects covers each of our bedsteads. Sleep like a king
- CUSTOMIZED ORDER - You can order wooden bed of any size that is not included in the standard size range. The delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
Are you looking for a reliable and natural high bedstead with the best quality?
We spend over a third of our lives in bed. This is precisely why at Hansales we have developed this indestructible wooden bed. It is the solution for a good night’s sleep.
Remember that the bed slats by Hansales is the best combination of bed frame and slatted frame. This bed will reliably send you into a deep, restful sleep.
What is the difference between solid wood and MDF wood panels?
Solid wood and cheap MDF wood panels are two of the most popular materials in the furniture industry. MDF wood panels are made of several pieces of wood, which are glued together with glue. It is easy to work with, and it is cheap.
Solid wood is defined as pieces of wood that are sawn as a whole from a single log. Therefore, they consist of a naturally grown, continuous piece of wood. This makes the processing of solid timber, particularly demanding.
At Hansales we only use the best solid wood for the production of these wooden frames and slatted frames, ensuring there are no inclusions, knotholes, or cracks. This makes our beds particularly stable and free of glue, varnish, and chemicals. This makes our wooden bed ideal for people with allergies.
Don't wait any longer and order the Hansales solid wood bed now!